Health Care Recruitment
At Drake Medox, we create opportunities to enhance daily living
quality medical support and home-care personnel services.
Since 1971, Drake Medox has been a proud contributor to the Canadian health care industry by providing a full range of medical, laboratory, nursing, home support and medical administrative services to communities across Canada.
We specialize in providing trained and professional medical and support personnel at a moment's notice.
Our personnel are found in hospitals, doctor's offices, medical clinics, long-term care facilities, government home care programs, community care facilities, health clinics, retirement homes, laboratories, private homes and businesses - virtually all health care facilities that require ongoing, supplementary, temporary, or permanent staff.
How is it Done?
The Drake Medox mission is to maintain a widespread reputation for excellence and continue to provide the highest quality health care and medical office support available, promptly and efficiently.
Experienced case managers work closely with each client throughout the duration of our service, arranging for needs assessments and coordinating and scheduling services to meet specific needs.
We insist on the highest standards from all our personnel. Each Drake Medox applicant must undergo extensive screening, testing and interviewing before becoming a part of the team.
We ensure that:
- Licenses and certificates are verified
- RN's and RPN's must be in good standing with the college of
- Personal Support Workers must have an accredited Diploma/Certificate
- Documentation of current first aid and CPR
- All fieldstaff have passed a current vulnerability criminal background check
- Record of Immunization
- Two reference checks of precious flail related employers
- Software testing where applicable
- A 'Statement of Confidentiality' agreement is signed by all staff
Ask about the Drake Medox - Homecare Advantage Program that provides specialized service in:
- Palliative Care
- Family Homecare
- Companion Care
- Senior Care
Homecare Advantage is just another way in which we continue to
maintain our leading position in homecare delivery.
What is the Payoff?
The comfort of familiar surroundings, the support of family and friends, and the sense of preserved independence can make and enormous difference in the recovery process.
Drake Medox supervisors and personnel will customize a program to suit each clients special needs including:
- Coordinators available 24/7
- Field visit providing in-home on-site assessments
- Personalized service plans
- Supervision of all administration and payroll requirements
- On-site training for new hires.